The Knowles Industrial Services Team is experienced in structural analysis, problem solving, and concrete repair procedures for any parking structure. We specialize in structural steel cleaning and painting, cast-in-place and pre-cast concrete repair, concrete sealers and elastomeric membranes. We have significant experience in repairing and reconstructing various steel mechanical fasteners, welded connections, concrete and steel stair systems, expansion & control joints, and exterior facades.
About Parking Structures
As cities grow in size and population, so does their demand for local parking. High rise parking structures provide safe parking and vehicle protection within inner-cities by making efficient use of vertical space while reducing the horizontal space required of open parking lots. These structures are crucial in providing close-proximity locations for community members to park their vehicles and shield them from the elements. Unfortunately, parking structures are not immune from environmental damage such as water and chloride attack. Therefore, routine maintenance is required in order to protect the structure’s concrete and steel components from failure.
- Staff of Certified Professional Engineers
- Concrete & Steel abrasive sandblasting/shotblasting/grinding equipment
- ACI Certified Field Testing Technicians
- OSHA 10 Hour & 30 Hour trained personnel
- Staging Equipment and Erection for difficult access
- Urethane & Epoxy Injection
- NACE Level 1 Certified Personnel
- Ultra-High Pressure Washing Equipment and Techniques
- Paintings, Sealants, Coatings & Lining for Concrete and Steel
- Shotcrete, gunite ACI certified nozzlemen
- Form & pour / form & pump concrete repairs
- Waterproof traffic membranes