Knowles Industrial Services is committed to providing a wide range of durable, aesthetically pleasing, chemical resistant industrial flooring, linings, polished concrete floors, and seamless flooring systems. Our team of skilled, manufacturer-certified professionals is prepared to analyze your coatings and flooring needs in order to meet your needs. We offer a variety of materials and products suitable to tolerate interaction with myriad of harsh chemicals and sanitizing processes used in day-to-day operations in medical and research facilities.
We have earned a strong reputation in the industry by exceeding our customer’s expectations and providing services and products that are both long-lasting and durable. Our team is accommodating to our client’s unique concerns including schedule and timeline. We customize our construction methods to meet our clients’ expectations, while providing engineering controls and flexible schedules to eliminate disruption to the facility’s everyday operations.
- Shotblast & Grinding Substrate Preparation Equipment
- Skilled and Certified Coatings Applicators
- NACE Level 1 Coatings Experts
- Chemical resistant resinous flooring systems (trowel applied & self-leveling)
- Urethane & Urethane Mortar
- Vinyl Ester
- Color Quartz & Flake Broadcast Systems
- Methyl Methacrylate (MMA)
- Paint Pumps and spray equipment
- Durable reinforced coating systems
- “Clean Room” Systems
- Secondary Containment Linings