Bridges & Culverts
We provide concrete and shotcrete repairs for various underground pipe and bridge systems as well as soil stabilization pressure grouting for the transportation industry. Our skilled crews are dedicated to providing safe, effective, and environmentally-conscious bridge repair and highway construction repair methods. We contribute to the transportation industry by restoring and protecting steel and concrete systems in order to ensure safe and efficient travel ways for the greater public. Knowles Industrial has significant experience installing gunite/shotcrete liners in corrugated metal and reinforced concrete pipes, as well as performing various concrete repairs on bridge decks, piers, and abutments.
About Highway and Transportation Repair
Dry-mix shotcrete, pressure grouting, and concrete pumping repairs save considerable time and money when compared to costly highway reconstruction costs. Our team of qualified professionals is dedicated to providing solutions for technical and complex projects while upholding customer schedule and stressing workmanship quality as a top priority.
- High production concrete/grout pumping equipment
- Precise grout pressure equipment and measurement
- Concrete & grout placement reports
- ACI certified shotcrete nozzlemen
- Highly-experienced stud welders
- Furnish & Install steel reinforcement
- OSHA 10 hour & 30 hour trained personnel
- In-house traffic control certified personnel
- Licensed Soil & Erosion Control Personnel
- Trenchless Culvert Repair